--> Files Forum
Bine Ai Venit Pe --> Files Forum <-- Wink !
Te Rugam Sa Te Inscrii Si Tu

;) Orice Doriti Noi Va Ajutam Cu Ce Putem!;)

AcasaPortalCalendarGalerieFAQCautareMembriGrupuriInregistrareConectare
Very Happy Va Uram Un Bun Venit!Very Happy Wink Dar Aveti Grija Cum Va Purtati Wink Razz Vom Lua Masuri Drastice Daca Nu Va Purtati Ca Atare ! Razz Echipa Files Forum <--

Distribuiti | 

Windows® Vista™ Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 32 bit & 64 bit Activa

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Puncte : 2147485875
Data de inscriere : 04/11/2010
Varsta : 21
Localizare : Pechea

MesajSubiect: Windows® Vista™ Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 32 bit & 64 bit Activa   Lun Noi 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Windows® Vista™ Ultimate Edition
Service Pack 1 32 bit & 64 bit Activated

Quote:
Type : Operated System
Release date : 2008
Platforms : x86-32, x64-64, EM64T
Version : x86/32bit | x64/64bit
Build : 6001
Service Pack : 1 Final
Licence type : Retail
Activation : not required
Serial : not required
Language : English only
ISO format

[b]- Windows Vista Ultimate x86 English
- Windows Vista Ultimate x64 English

Oh yeah, and another thing about updates. I've just tested all of them again as I recived some complains about deactivation after installing. This version has integrated final SP1 and deactivation isn't possible at this moment 'cuz you find any update which will deactivate your Vista. Now I'm the living proof that everything is working like a charm as you can see on the screenshots bellow.

Enjoy BadMoJos

Added more images.

Believe me it works.
I have uploaded a 32 bit that works
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1431603/12062559/
So this one works just fine and there is no count down, no need for the SN it just works file.
This has the 32 and 64 bit AIO so you can pick what you want to install.
There is no custom themes install with this because there is nothing that will let you do that yet.
vLite onlets you do so much unlike nLite that does a lot more for windows XP.
This will install under vmware so test it with that if you like.

PLEASE READ

Quote:
hey i got this a while ago and there is a new update for vista
says
Update for windows vista (KB940510)
Published 5/4/08

is it cool to update?

This update serves no useful purpose other than to help MS detect hacked versions of Vista...

Quote:
Here’s how Microsoft describes this latest update:

This update enables Windows Vista to detect activation exploits that bypass product activation and that interfere with usual Windows operation. An exploit is a form of software that replaces or modifies authentic Windows components. When exploits are present on a system, it indicates that a software or hardware vendor may have tampered with genuine Windows to enable the sale of counterfeit software. Therefore, the security and the privacy of the computer are put at risk. After this update is installed, you will know if exploits are present on the system.

And here’s what it does:

When the update is installed, no functionality of your operating system will be affected. If no exploits are detected, the update silently exits. If exploits are detected, you will be provided a link to a Web site that describes how you can remove the exploits. When the exploits are removed, you may be asked to use a valid product key to activate your copy of Windows. If you do not want to remove the exploits, Windows may disable the exploits and then ask you to use a valid product key to activate Windows.

http://www.h33t.com/download.php?id=edb9446995d5d4b2b795ceebc2427489993ed91b&f=WiNDOWS%20ViSTA%20SP1%20x64%20x86%20ACTiVATED.torrent
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://files.forumers.ro

Windows® Vista™ Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 32 bit & 64 bit Activa
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Caut mecanic

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
--> Files Forum  :: TORRENTS :: Software torrents-
Mergi direct la: